Subject: The Chemistry of Americium
Author:  Peter.Hewing@off1.siemens.de at hubsmtp
Date:    6/29/98 3:25 AM

Dear radsafers,

A colleague of me is searching for a book with the title 'The Chemistry of
Americium'.
We assume it was published in 1979. Does anyone out in radsafe land know
this book and can provide more informations like publisher, author etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Peter Hewing
Radiation Protection of
Siemens Karlstein