Re: The Chemistry of Americium

A quick check with the book store named after a river in Brazil, shows:
The Chemistry of Americium
Wallace W. Schulz
Is out of print.  They will search for out of prints for you if you wish.

Also (and this one's available):
Americium and Curium Chemistry and Technology (Topics in F-Element Chemistry)
                     by Norman M. Edelstein, James D. Navratil, Wallace W.
Schulz (Editor)
Note that Schulz is one of the ed's.

Plus one other that Ruth put up already.

Schulz has also written a number of other books as well on related topics,
if you click on his name in the window, they all pop up as well.  (Nice
search engine.)

Hope this helps!
Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.