RE: Open Radiation Safety Technician Position at UC Berkeley

Hi Rod,

The salary is extremely low. I wonder why the myth of working for a well
known institute is a consideration  for trading off salaries for
experience. After all who is crazy to work in a big hassled environment
for a cheap price?

Saifeddin Ahmad
Naval Medical Research Institute
Bethesda, Maryland