RE: Open Radiation Safety Technician Position at UC Berkeley

Salary vs housing prices in Berzerkly.  At 30K your applicant would have
to live in Vallejo, Antioch, or Fremont, or points outbound, and commute
on the (N)80 Freeway an hour or so each way. Assuming no rush hour
traffic jams.  And that's based on seven year old data. Worse now?

With MINSY having closed, it can't be a lack of qualified applicants
(Well, maybe by now... ).

Dave Neil	Ex-105 Tech
neildm@if.doe.gov