Re: Re[2]: Open Radiation Safety Technician Position at UC

> Although we don't pay by the hour, if we did our hourly rate here in Los
> Angeles County is about $31.00/hr PLUS benefits.

If the above is true, the State pays pretty well!! No wonder my
taxes are SO high!  I long for my FL "no state income tax"!!! By my
calculations, assuming 2080 hour basis and a 30% for benefits,
that equates to ~ 74K per annum. Do you really mean PLUS
benefits, or INCLUDING benefits?