Re: Activists up in arms...

Let's see, if I had two cent's worth, it would be -

If these yo-yo's were really concerned about de-sensitizing our youth,
they'd be up in arms about murders and drug deals going down on the street
corner, sex, violence and crap on every show on TV, movies aimed at a child
audience that have adult content (MIB, Dr Doolittle, etc, etc), metal
detectors and cops at the door of the neighborhood school (which doesn't
seem to keep the kids from blowing each other away), an internet
overflowing with porn, and ten thousand other things that really do have a
negative impact on society.  It's an easy target for an emotional response.
 Like most everything else they are up in arms about, it doesn't really
mean squat.
Keith Welch
Newport News VA
welch@cebaf.gov