Re: Shipping Violation

If the pump contained tritium gas then the limits  are for the package 2 X  10
-1 A2.  If the pump is considered instrument or article then the limits 2 X 10
-2 A2. This shows that we need more information about the determination
used to
classify the shipment.  1080 Curies  x  2 X 10 -2 A2 for Tritium gas is much
different than
1080 Curies X 10 -3 A2 for normal form solids.

Alan R. Marchand
Las Vegas, NV
radarm@accessnv.com