Re: Radiation Shielding Windows

> I work for a company that manufactures radiation shielding  windows and
> I subscribed to the Radsafe list without really knowing what I was
> doing Please excuse my ignorance. I am not familiar with email lists or how they work.

Ever hear the old policy that you never sign what you don't
understand? Same thing goes with signing on to a computer. If you
don't know what to do, then you better keep off the piece of
electronics! When it comes to mailing lists, BBS and other forms
of communications, be aware of what you are doing before you
commit yourself to what you just signed up for.

The messages you are getting are not unwanted. You wanted them
as soon as you subscribed to the listserver.

You posted a letter earlier stating that you are the Sales Manager
for a hot cell company that makes lead shielded windows, and at
the same time, questioned the terminology of the business ..
asking what HVL meant. I suggest that is you're going to make it in
this business, you better learn the terminology of what your
customers use and subsequently purchase.

As far as advertising on Radsafe ... simple . NO, NO, NO!!!!!!

For the body of the email, put : unsubscribe radsafe name
Where "name" is your name.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205

ICN Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer