Re: Re[2]: NIH: Electric fields pose cancer risk

Dear Radsafers,

Please forgive the somewhat strange timing of some of my emails. The one
that you probably just received, beginning

>First my thanks to Glenn (or John Moulder - was it you who wrote that

was actually sent yesterday - about 16 hours before I got it myself (and
after the two recent emails by John Moulder) this morning (it popped up
while I was on line). Apparently there sometimes is a delay on one of
the servers I am using.

Sincerely Yours, bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com