RADSAFE slowness

My apologies for the slowness in delivery of RADSAFE mail very
recently.  I "drop kicked" romulus this morning to clear any possible
runaway processes that might have been slowing the system down.

Additionally, our LAN has recently undergone a change from a hub to a
switch.  The computers in my office (one of which is romulus) were
supposed to have been given their own segment on the network, but there
may have been problems during the change.  I am looking into the
problem and will hopefully get it resolved before I leave for U.
Wisconsin - River Falls tomorrow (Weds.) morning.

Thanks for your patience and hope to see many of you in Minneapolis!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233