RE: Reg Guides on NRC Web Page -Reply

As a general rule, I am not a good contact for information about specific reg guides--I
was just passing along information that I had received. I would suggest contacting
one of the people listed at the reg guides page of the NRC web page, or with one of
the people you usually deal with at NRC. (More info sent directly to Travis johnson.)

Duane.

Duane Schmidt
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
NMSS/DWM/URB
mailto: dws2@nrc.gov

>>> <Travis.Johnson@ucm.com> 07/07/98 09:52am >>>
Duane,  I am wondering if there is any plans to revised reg guide 1.21
"Measuring, evaluating, and reporting radioactivity in solid wastes and
releases of radioactive materials in liquid and gaseous effluents from
light-water-cooled nuclear power plants".  The last revision was in June of
1974.  It seems that the reg guide requirements should be revised to only
include the information that is really pertinent.

Thanks
Travis Johnson
Braidwood Nuclear Station