Radioactive Material Signs

Hello RADSAFERs,

I'm not soliciting advertising but about 10 years ago we ordered signs from
a company in Western NY state (HP Products) that must now be out of business.

We need to order a few labels and would like to know of a distributor that
puts out 5"x6" "Caution-Radioactive Materials" and rolls of materials
Identification tape, perforated in sections.

You may respond directly to me instead of the list.  Thanks.

Tad  Blanchard            /__ \ /___\   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc          O         Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Sr Health Physics Tech        / \                    Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                /___\                   Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov
        http://panza.gsfc.nasa.gov/205/205-2/Health/RADPROT.HTM