FGR No. 13 Comments - To whom do they go?

Please see below...

>>> "Otto G. Raabe" wrote in part on Fri 26 Jun 98  11:48 >>>
June 26, 1998
Davis, CA

There is still time to send EPA your comments about the Interim
Version of Federal Guidance Report No. 13, Part. Comments are
due to EPA by June 30.  Send your comments to Lawrence G.
Weinstock, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Radiation
Protection Division, 501 3rd Street NW, Washington, DC
20460.....

Per commenting instructions shown on page vi of FGR No. 13, I
submitted my comments to Allan Richardson of the EPA.  Lawrence
G. Weinstock makes the *third* person that I know of to whom
comments were supposed to be submitted!  Mr. Mike Boyd was the
second. (May HPS Newsletter)

Would someone from EPA please enlighten us as to the need to
resubmit comments on FGR No. 13, if they were submitted to the
*wrong* recipient?  Or... who of the three gentlemen were the
comments supposed to be submitted to?

Please advise.
v/r
Michael