Re: Electric Fields

In a message dated 98-07-07 09:53:01 EDT, mcbaker@lanl.gov (Michael C. Baker)
writes:

<< [Bob Park] makes it sound like the [NIH/NIEHS] panel was not as unbiased in
their assessment as one would have hoped.

What's New by Bob Park
Friday, 03 July 98 Washington, DC

While acknowledging the risk to be "quite small compared to many other public
health risks," the panel chair declared that the government should provide
research funds for serious-minded scientists -- like those on the panel. >>

And opponents of nuclear power say employees of the industry are ignoring the
dangers of radiation to protect their jobs.  The more we claim to be
different, the more we find we are the same.  <sigh>

I look forward to the prompt and vigorous defense of the reputations of the
NIH panelists by the Radsafers who rail against such "scurrilous," "ad hominem
attacks" which substitute "innuendo" and "insinuation" for facts (as in "show
me your data").

Glenn
GACMail98@aol.com