40 CFR 141 drinking water standards radionuclides

Can anyone tell me what the current status is of the proposed 40 CFR 141
drinking water standards for radionuclides, in particular whether the
current 20 000 pCi/L for tritium will be modified to take into account the
new ICRP/IAEA radiation risk estimates and tritium dose conversion factors?

I understand the current USA standards are based on something called
"Handbook 69" which is inconsistent with the Basic Safety Standards (BSS)
DCFs.

Many thanks.

Replies may be made either to me personally at the e-mail address below or,
if felt to be of general interest, to the list (but not both, please).

Dr. Aadu Pilt
Emergency Measures Ontario

pilta@gov.on.ca