40 CFR 141 drinking water standards radionuclides

	[Charp, Paul]  The rumors I have heard is that the regulation is
still in limbo.  Also, I have heard that EPA headquarters as determined
that even if data support an increase in the standard, e.g., 60K pCi/L
for H-3 from the current 20K pCi/L, the increase will not be allowed;
only a decrease.

	the standard disclaimer -- my opinion only, not the employer's
--

	paul charp (pac4@cdc.gov)