Re: EMF and cancer

Glenn, as has been the case, provides many
comments, which are indicative of his legal
profession, wordy and leading, and occasionally,
a point is actually made. More often than not, I
see a lot of words, yet can find no real
position stated on any of the topics addressed.
We see articles quoted. We see "opinions" from
others, but never an opinion from Glenn. What we
see are comments made on everyone else's
comments, but never an original opinion. It
would be refreshing to see Glenn state an
opinion occasionally, other than to simply state
that anytime one disagrees with an issue, that
they are just biased, and typical of the "health
physics community" who are going to aimlessly
support anything nuclear (as if they were
nothing but puppets pulled by the strings of the
"pro-nuclear masters", and attack anything anti-
nuclear. As far as EMF, it would be interesting
to see what data Glenn has seen that allows him
to state that anyone who attacks the study is
just biased, and that the facts speak for
themselves. I haven't seen any data, just the
article. I have seen data from other studies
though, and their conclusions, accepted by the
scientific community, and not just the health
physicists on Radsafe, are well established.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
ICN Plaza
3300 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3111

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

ICN Dosimetry Website:
http://www.dosimetry.com

Personal Website:

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer