Probability of Causation Tables

Tables to estimate the probability of causation of cancer were done by the NIH

These tables where done at the direction of Congress (Congressional Mandate
Under Section 7(b) or the Orphan Drug Act of January 4, 1983, PL 97-414) to the
National Institutes of Health (NIH).

The Actual Title is

	Report of the National Institutes of Health Ad Hoc Working Group to
Develop Radioepidemiological Tables.  NIH Publication No. 85-2748.

The directions of the public law and I quote page 1 of the report:

	"These tables shall show a probability of causation of developing each
radiation related cancer associated with the receipt of doses ranging
	from 1 millirad to 1,000 rads in terms of sex, age at the time of
	exposure....."

It can be purchased through the U.S. Government Printing Office.  Hope this is
what you were looking for.

These comments have not been endorsed nor approved by my employer and represent
my personal opinions.

Shawn Googins, M.S., CHP
Chief, Technical Services Section, RSB
Deputy Radiation Safety Officer, NIH