Music on a Nuclear Theme (summary)

Sorry to clutter the electron highway even further but I have been trying to keep track of all the musical selections and here they are so far.  If any suggestions have been sent directly, and thus have not made it on to this list I would like to know what they are too so please send them my way.

Music on a Nuclear Theme:

Sound Track from the movie The Atomic Café
*After the Deluge* by Jackson Browne
*Atomic Punk* by Van Halen
*Attack of the 50' woman* by Tubes
*Big Bang* by Rush
*Christmas At Ground Zero* by Weird Al Yankovic
*Crown of Creation* by Jefferson Airplane (mushroom cloud on the album cover)
*Damnation Alley* by Hawkwind
*The Elements* by Tom Lehrer
*E=mc^2* by Big Audio Dynamite
*Enola Gay* by OMD
*Fallout* by Roland Kirk
*Future So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades* by Timbuk3
*Geiger Counter* by Kraftwerk
"I wish I was a Rad Con Ranger" Navy Classic
*Little Neutrino* by Klaatu (this song features a neutrino's view of its life)
*Manhattan Project* by Rush's
*MLF Lullaby* by Tom Lehrer
*Neutron Dance* by The Pointer Sisters
*New Frontier* by Donald Fagen
*Ninety-Nine Red Balloons* by Nana
*No Nukes* (Album compilation?)
*Oh Lord Don't Drop That Atomic Bomb on Me* by Charles Mingus
*Paronoid* the album by Black Sabbath
*Party at Ground Zero* by Fishbone
*Political Science* by Randy Newman
*Quark, Strangeness & Charm* by Hawkwind
*Radiation Ranch* by Brian Setzer
*Radioactive* by The Firm
*Radioactivity* by Kraftwerk
*Radiation Vibe* by Fountains of Wayne
*Redemption Song* by Bob Marley
*Schroedinger's Cat* by Elma Miller
*Spam* by Save Ferris (one minor reference)
*Theme from an Imaginary Western* by Mountain
*Throwing Stones* by Grateful Dead
The last song from the album Final Cut by Pink Floyd (I believe it is called *Two sunsets*).
*Uranium* by Kraftwerk
*Volcano* by Jimmy Buffet
*Walk me out in the morning dew* by Tim Rice (Grateful Dead)
*Walking in Your Footsteps* by The Police
*We will all go Together When We Go* by Tom Lehrer
*What have they done to the rain?* by Joan Baez
*Who's next* by Tom Lehrer
*The Wild West Is Where I want to be* by Tom Lehrer
*Yellow Cake Revue* by Peter Maxwell Davies
*Your love is like nuclear waste* by Patti Smith (or Tuff Darts)

Tracks on Atomic Café:
50 Megatons
Atom and Evil
Atomic Bomb Baby