Re: electron densities

Frank Herbert Attix, "Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation
Dosimetry", Wiley, 1986, includes electron densities for several materials,
such as A-150 plastic, lucite, mylar, adipose tissue, cortical bone, teflon,
and skeletal muscle, in Appendix B.2.  (It's an excellent book.  I recommend
this to every hp.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com