RE: Music on a nuclear theme

OOPS!!!

Of course Dave's right. I was thinking of another Woodstock song...

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Wooden Ships

...which, to forestall any questions, was supposed to be a
post-apocalyptic survivalist saga.

(I wonder if I can make a reasonable excuse for my lapse out of
advancing age and second-hand exposures?)

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com