Re: disposal of TR limitter tubes...

Regarding the disposal of H-3 or other wastes from government
operations....

Contact Kelly Crooks at the ArmyExecutive Agency for LLRW.  Kelly is the
group leader for this group and can steer you in the right direction.  His
numbers are:
309-782-0338  or DSN-793-0338 or e-mail at kcrooks@ria-emh2.army.mil.

Tom O'Dou
Aguirre Engineers