Nuclear radiation more dangerous than thought: scientist

Dear Radsafers,

What you need is a submarine made out of steel from before the
40:ies (minimize Co-60) and ankor it a few meters from the bottom
and with some good body of water above it. The food part would
need that K-40 separator you wrote about. Perhaps the diet could
be a mix of distilled and dionized water as ice, snow and
liquid (to improve variation and mental health).

Why is this more than a joke? Because it is a way of telling
people that we always have natural radiation around us.

As always - any opinions or ideas from my side do not necessarily
reflect those of my supporters.

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Depts. Medical Radiation Biology and Medical Radiation Physics,
Karolinska Instituet, Box 260,
S-171 76 Stockholm, Sweden