RE: Joyce Davis Banishment

I don't think anyone is arguing about how well Melissa runs the forum.  I have to say myself that I am very pleased with it (I have tried MedPhysics).  I also do not personally know Ms. Davis either.

I think that curiosity is to blame for the inquiries about this "banishment", "vacation," or whatever you want to call it.  I'm sure Melissa has her reasons and life does go on.

Mark C. Hammond
Health Physicist
Arkansas Department of Health
Division of Radiation Control