Re: Nuclear radiation more dangerous than thought: scientist

5 rem doubling dose - how can a "scientist" come up with such hooey ?  What
"studies" is he refering to?

Franz, I'm confused.  What is your assessment of 50 mSv?  If you don't
consider it "low level" exposure, what is it?  Certainly not "high level".
Is it so low as to be 'insignificant'?

Franz wrote:

>Subject: RE:

...Seriously, I do not regard 50 mSv (the "doubling dose" of .....) as
>low-level radiation.
>
>Franz

"We're just simple folk up against a strange power."
      - Devil Girl from Mars

Keith Welch
Newport News VA
welch@cebaf.gov