Re: NRC License Amendment Time Limit

Tad:

I don't believe there is a firm time limit in either Part 20 or Part 30.
Rather, it is a case of realizing that you are not in compliance with the
license if the only "RSO" is no longer functioning in that capacity.   If
there are more than one listed on the license, I would think there is no
real time limit.   Another possible resource is NUREG 1556, the guidance on
materials licenses.   However, this is not an actual regulation - just
"highly" suggested guidance.

Tony LaMastra
alamastra@enter.net