Dumb Question Mk II

What does the 'P' stand for in the units below?  Am I to asume that SI had
to come up with a prefix for 10^15 because of the Bq unit problem?  (Down
with Bequerel!  Long live Mme. Curie!)  Ahem...I hear Melissa now: "Step
down from the soap box Scott, you said that already."
Yours in confusion,

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.