Sellafield and expert

Dear RADSAFER's,

I read on Austrian TV a note that there has been an unintended discharge of
radioactive material from Sellafield. Anybody out there who knows more?

Regarding my question as to the experts for the Mochovce Study and Harold
Denton I thank everybody who provided me with information either on RADSAFE
or privately (of course no private information will be disclosed!!!!). I am
happy to know, that a  r e a l expert has taken part in the study and in
the meantime I have information that the final report is rather favourable
for the NPP.

Regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria