Re: Lost/Damaged Badge Dose Estimate

Just a comment:
>> I am developing a procedure/form to estimate doses to workers who
>>have lost their dosimeters or whose dosimeters were damaged during

I once happended to sit next to a guy (train trip) who temporarily
worked at our nuclear power stations. I kept a low profile about
working with radiology etc and learned that some of these people
who may get higher doses than most staff - and therefore run a
risk of missing job opportunities because of the accumulated
doses - simply put their dosimeters aside at some site where
the dose-rate would be relatively low. "Losing" the dosimeter
could, at least hypothetically, be another method.

Just my own ideas, not necessarily coinciding with those of others.

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Stockholm, Sweden