Suggestions Sought for Additional Radionuclides

>Date:         Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:36:38 -0700
>Sender: Medical Physics Listserver <medphys@cwis-20.wayne.edu>
>From: DA Weber <daweber@NETRAD.UCDMC.UCDAVIS.EDU>
>Subject:      Suggestions Sought for Additional Radionuclides
>To: MEDPHYS@LISTS.WAYNE.EDU
>
>Suggestions Sought for Additional Radionuclides and Decay Scheme Data for
Inclusion in the New Edition of The MIRD: Radionuclide Data and Decay
Schemes Book

>I am writing to request suggestions or recommendations for additional
radionuclides, tabular data, or other information that you would like to see
included in the new edition of the MIRD Radioactive Decay Scheme monograph
which my coauthors and I are preparing.  We plan to update all radionuclide
data and decay schemes with the latest peer reviewed tabulations and to add
new radionuclides that are of interest to the nuclear medicine community.
If you have suggestions for new radionuclides, decay scheme data tabulations
or other information that you would like to see in the new edition, please
forward them to me.

http://www.mindspring.com/~sherouse/MPFAQ/
>Archives of recent Medphys postings at:
http://www.escribe.com/medicine/medphys/
Chris Alston
alstonc@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu
I am not here a representative of my employer.