RE: Illinois had dose limits for common projections & a std.

Dear

Kaufman and Dunn:

How Texas and Illinois fixed limit values for EELs?
How many equipment and hospitals were involved?
Were selected equipment with similar features?, for example equipment
with similar image quality?, Did you take into account the image
quality?
Which were the conditions for the sample?, Was a random sample?.

David G. Saez

---"Dunn, Wes"  wrote:

> Texas also has recommended and limit values for EELs (Entrance
Exposure