Marinelli beakers

Dear collegues,
We have just received some calibration sources which we ordered from
Isotope Production Laboratories (IPL). For the size of the Marinelli
beakers we had to choose from a list of GA-MA BEAKERS (maybe someone knows
..) and decided to take type number 133N, a one liter model.

Of course we now need empty beakers of the same geometry, so we asked our
Dutch supplier for price and terms of those beakers. He came back with a
minimum price of $50 each and a shipping of $75. While the folder says: low
cost, we find that rather high!

My question is: does anyone know of a supplier of Marinalli beakers type
133N, or at least with the following sizes:
maximum height	6.0"
maximum diameter	5.1"
minimum well diameter	3.33"
height of well		3.0"