Re: Marinelli beakers

Dear Ing. , and any other RADSAFERS who care (which seems to have been
quite a few lately):

Your sentence starts with a "from" or a "to", most likely.  Some e-mail
programs or computers eat everything after that.  Try again, if that was
the case, but put a character such as a space or a | or *, <, whatever
before the "from".

Hope that helps.

Scott

--