display of RADSAFE mail - private e-mail only!

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:30:05 -0500 (CDT), Les Slaback wrote:

PLEASE, PLEASE folks, send your responses directly to Les, not to the
list.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

>I get RADSAFE via the periodic summary mode.
>I use Eudora, version 4.0.1
>Occasionally part way into the series of messages Eudora displays the mail
>as a continuous running text rather than neatly separated messages.  This
>does not occur with the other listservers I use.  Curiously the fix is to
>switch to the 'forward' mode.  Then it displays correctly.  I presume there
>is some minor incompatibility between me and Melissa.

(etc.)
--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233