display of RADSAFE mail

I get RADSAFE via the periodic summary mode.
I use Eudora, version 4.0.1
Occasionally part way into the series of messages Eudora displays the mail
as a continuous running text rather than neatly separated messages.  This
does not occur with the other listservers I use.  Curiously the fix is to
switch to the 'forward' mode.  Then it displays correctly.  I presume there
is some minor incompatibility between me and Melissa.

Has any other RADSAFERs had this experience.  If so, have you found a cure?
 If not, please ignore what is obviously a personal idiosycrancy.
P.S.  This is intended to elicit any common difficulties related to
RADSAFE, not to start a thread on email programs.  Please?
Disclaimer:  the above are the personal musings of the author, and do not
represent any past, present, or future position of NIST, the U.S. government,
or anyone else who might think that they are in a position of authority.
Lester Slaback, Jr.  [Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
NBSR Health Physics
Center for Neutron Research
NIST