Re: Radio Resistant Bacteria

There is a huge literature on radiation resistance in bacteria.  I suggest
that they search Medline and Biological absracts back to the early 1950s.
The literature was very prolific in the 1970's as well.You can suggest
that they keyword M. radiodurans for a classical,
resistant bacterial strain.

H. Gregg Claycamp, Ph.D., C.H.P.
Assoc. Prof. and Assoc. Chair
Dept. of Environmental and Occupational Health
University of Pittsburgh
412-967-6524  FAX:  412-624-1020