NRC Health Physics Positions needed

Radsafers:

The NRC published their Health Physics Positions both
as a NUREG/CR-5569 and as a computer database (HPPOS).
I am looking for a source for the HPPOS program. It was
available on the NRC website but it is undergoing some
reorganization and is currently unavailable.  I'd
appreciate knowing where I can obtain the HPPOS program.
Alternately, if it's not to large, emailing the .exe
would also be appreciated.

Please reply directly to myself and NOT to Radsafe -
especially if sending an attachment. Melissa would not
appreciate her system sending a large attachment to every
subscriber.

Thanks,

Robert M. Loesch
DOELAP Program Manager