Clean room/CSCA construction

I am wondering if there are any readers who might be able to suggest
sources or specific titles that address the myriad of considerations when
designing a clean room or CSCA (controlled surface contamination area).

Specifically, I am hoping to find information on design considerations
involved in constructing engineered ventillation (i.e. HEPA) for relatively
small rooms, seemless wall and work surfaces, and any other subject
material not mentioned but applicable, will also be apprciated.