Re: Tube block monitor

At 14:30 29.07.1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Help, what am I doing wrong?
>When I attempt to reply to a sender of an E-Mail, I click on the "Reply to
>Sender" button, yet it goes out to the world. This has happened numerous
times,
>most recently with the below reply to Jack.

Since the "sender" of an e-mail which comes via RADSAFE is radsafe@.... and
not the person who mailed it this is quite logic. Since I myself hit the
"reply to sender" button now deliberately (please forgive me, fellow
RADSAFERs) you will see that the "sender" is radsafe@romulus.... and not
Franz Schoenhofer. I understand that it is so much easier to hit this
button than to key in the personal e-mail address of the person who sent
this mail.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria