Velometer for Exhaust Hood Surveys-Suggestions

Attention:  Radsafers:

Our Alnor, Jr. Velometer is not functioning properly [out of calibration]
and needs repair.  Currently using a borrowed Alnor, Type 3002, with 2778
probe for conducting exhaust hood face velocity measurements.  Perhaps time
has come to consider purchase of new velometer for exhaust hood surveys
rather than repairing the Alnor, Jr.  Would appreciate suggestions for
velometer replacement purchase.  What is working well for you?  Why do no
like or not like what you are using?  Vendor names, addresses, phone
numbers, etc. would be appreciated.  Suggest you reply directly to me at my
Email address.  Many thanks.

David G. Johnson
Health Physicist
URI Radiation Safety Office
16 Reactor Road
Narragansett, RI  02879
Email:  djohnson@gsosun1.gso.uri.edu
Note:  It is a one (1) after "sun" in my Email address.