Fwd: Scintillation counter (Monsanto)

I received the following message via my webmaster address.  Please
e-mail the sender directly, as he is not a RADSAFE subscriber.

Purdue University just recieved an old scintillation counter from the
Monsanto Corporation.  It came with no manual or the manual was lost.
I was wondering if there is some way to get a manual on how such a
piece
of equipment is run.  It would help tremendously in calibrating and
getting the equipment to work properly.
Thanks,
Rob Threlkeld
Research Graduate Assistant
1284 Civil Engineering Building
West Lafayette, IN. 47907
(765)746-4238
threlkel@ecn.purdue.edu

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233