FW: disposal question - are these useful for rad. processes?

I am forwarding this for our chemical surplus coordinator. If interested,
please respond directly to her. Do not just hit the reply button, because
neither I nor anyone else in RADSAFE knows anything more about it. Eileen's
address is:

eileen@uwyo.edu

Thank You

Jim Herrold, Radiation Safety Officer