Re: Foundation funding

At 04:34 PM 8/1/98 -0500, I wrote:
The major contamination at Los Alamos is depleted uranium, and the highest
level is about 0.1%, which is about the same as in uranium ore.

Please allow me to add: I don't mean to imply that this contamination is
ok. For example, if I compare the cellulose in candy wrappers with the
cellulose in vegetation, this does not imply that litter is ok.

"Shlala gashle" (Zulu greeting meaning "stay safe") mike