RE: Foundation funding

I have recently been corresponding with another 'environmentalist' who
has the same misconceptions that this person appears to have.  I
ultimately arranged to send him the accurate information he did not
have, even though it is a readily available free public document.

I plan to put together the series of e-mails and post them for the group
when I can.

Dave Neil
neildm@id.doe.gov