Number change for Ordering Text from SJSU

Dear Radsafer's

Our representative in the bookstore (at San Jose State University) requested
we use a different phone number for ordering.  The number below will provide
a more direct service for you.

John Pickering
johnjp@email.sjsu.edu

Dear Professor Pickering,

I just e-mailed you at home and realized perhaps this should have gone
to this address instead.

Could you please sent out another e-mail to people interested in
ordering the Safety Training Manual giving the mail order line instead
of my telephone number?  I end up transferring everyone over to that
number, anyway.  I have had calls for it already!

Spartan Bookstore Mail Order Line

(408) 924-1825   or
(800) 370-9794

This will help me a lot.  Thanks!