Re: risk estimates

William:

There is at least one study (7 years ago or so??) that correlates
income with the risk of childhood brain tumors (a tumor association
was found for lower household incomes). About 155 cases (brain
tumors) were included in the study and then there were controls
also. I can come back to this - it relates the the "EMF" issue
(I don't like that "EMF" term either).

Sincerely Yours,

Bjorn
Here representing myself.
-------------------------
>Earlier this week (or was it last week) there was a (renewed)
discussion
>of risk estimates and a comparison or reference made to poverty being
>riskier than radiation exposure.

>William J. McCabe, RRPT, CQA
bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Depts. Medical Radiation Biology and Medical Radiation Physics,
Karolinska Institutet, Box 260,
S-171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Ph/fax: Int + 468 343525 (Med. Radiation Physics)