Re: Radaition sign/label makers?

Wayne,
There's a company local to me that is very friendly, easy to deal with and
the prices are extremely reasonable.  Their product line is entirely rad
signs and radiation related services, so no more flourescent and not quite
magenta.  They have metal, plastic and cardboard signs, vinyl and paper
stickers, DOT placards, tapes, floor markings, tags, bags, and will do some
custom stuff too.  They even offer rad signs in Spanish.  The website with
a complete online catalog is:
http://www.rsoinc.com/
I call it the rad sign candy shop, myself.  Incidently, no, I don't now and
never did work there, it really is just that cool.
For those who prefer the phone:
301-953-2482 (P), 301-498-3017 (F)
For signs specifically, ask for x312 (Tonya)

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.