Required Conversion Factor

To RadSafe:

Can anyone please supply me with the DCF (external dose conversion factor
to the basal layer of skin) for natural uranium?

Or I may be able to calculate it myself if I could get a copy (by e-mail or
fax)  of Gibson and Wrixon "Methods for the Calculation of Derived Working
Limits for Surface Contamination by Low-Toxicity Radionuclides" in Health
Physics 36, 311-321 (1979).

Thanks for all your help

Mike Longinov, B.Sc.
Mgr. Occupational Health & Radiation Safety
Zircatec Precision Industries
zpilongm@eagle.ca
phone (905) 885-4537
fax (905) 885-7457