Looking for CPN Corporation

Does anyone know whether the old Campbell Pacific Nuclear corp still exists?

They manufactured soil moisture/density gauges that employed Am241Be
sources for neutron production.  I'm trying to find out if the special form
certifcate for one of these sources is currently valid (USA/0115/S).

Failing any knowledge of CPN, if there are any people from the US DOT
reading this I would appreciate hearing about this certificate's status if
that's possible.

Thanks

Mike

Michael Williamson			Radiation Protection Adviser
(m.williamson@mailbox.uq.edu.au ) 	Occupational Health & Safety Unit
ph +61 7 3365 4504   			University of Queensland
fax +61 7 3365 1577			Brisbane 4072
					Australia

All opinions given in this message are those of the author and should not
be taken as representing the official policies of the University of
Queensland.