Re: Another reminder? -Reply -Reply

Egoitein@aol.com schrieb:

> Charlie, If you are talking about the Westinghouse unit in the Philippines, I
> believe it was built on the side of a volcano.  Therefore the unit did not
> meet the site characterization requirements.

Shouldn't this kind of decision have been made up before investing a
huge sum of money and work and energy (electricity in part) in the
construction of the rest of the plant? If Westinghouse built it, how
could they begin it if they were not sure to complete it due to
decisions of their own gouvernment?

Well, I know, I'm too idealistic at times.

Harald
--
Harald Weiss				weiss@ki.comcity.de
Preetzer Strasse 263			Tel. +49-431-78 59 659